Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Central Market

After morning class, we classmates went to central market. During short break time in class, tugkey and I were talking about some place where tugkey has been before. Especially She really liked central market to look around the familiar grocery and food. That's why I really wanted to go central market so we made appointment to get there.

But we asked if somone want to go central market with us then join together. So seven students gathered together and went there. We could take a bus to get there for free. It tooks just 10 minutes, and also it was quite closed to bus stop. In our group today there are two ladies from japan, two ladies from Thailand and one lady from korea, me.

Unfortunately On wednesday the central market is closed so we couldn't look around entire market, just few groceries. I've known that central market is popular place for oversea student. Before coming to adelaide, I could get some information at internet cafe about famous place to travel in adelaide. However It was my first time to go around.

If possible, I'd like to go central market again when market is opened with friends. It's just beginning. I'll explore several place, go around there, feel, think myself.

No comments: